Enjoy free access to Practera's Authentic Student Industry projects for your learners.
2023 Industry Internships Available
Our industry partners are looking for Higher Ed students to contribute to real work projects beginning September 2023.
We currently have student vacancies across multiple project themes including marketing, strategy, international business and sustainable impact.
Educators are invited to enrol up to 15 students in a free 2-week industry project trial for a limited time. The programme your students can access is our award-winning Nano Project:
- 2 week/25 hour virtual industry project, in which multidisciplinary teams of students collaboratively work on live industry challenges set by real industry partners
- 3+ points of authentic industry engagement (virtual project briefing, 2 x online reviews by industry)
- 2 synchronous workshops (Student Orientation & Project Briefing)
- This model has been delivered to >40,000 students globally with average 86% student satisfaction scores
- Practera sources industry clients and quality assures project briefs across UK, APAC, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas in line with your needs
- Project briefs in the trial could be connected to any of the following themes: International Market Entry, Business Innovation & Growth, Social Media Analysis, Sustainable Impact.
- Proven to develop skills including professional communication, virtual teamwork, problem solving, innovation and cultural intelligence
Simply register your interest and our team will help you get started by enrolling your student team in our upcoming project learning industry experience program for you to pilot our award-winning student industry projects first-hand. No credit card or commitment is required for the free pilot.