Enjoy free access to Practera's Live Student-Industry projects for up to 15 learners.
The trial programme you can enrol your students in is our award-winning "Nano Project" model, delivered to 40,000+ students globaly. This model is a great way for you to quickly test out the system, our processes and the impact of Practera programmes for your students.
- 2 week/25 hour virtual industry project, in which teams of students collaboratively work on live industry challenges set by real industry partners
- 3-4 points of authentic industry engagement
- 2 synchronous workshops (Student Orientation & Project Briefing)
- The trial is fully Practera-managed. Practera sources industry clients and quality assures project briefs, and we manage the programme end-to-end, including student support (monitoring, coaching calls) and workshop facilitation.
- Project briefs in the trial could be connected to any of the following themes: International Market Entry, Business Innovation & Growth, Social Media Analysis, Sustainable Impact.
- The trial is designed to be interdisciplinary and accessible for all HE/FE students, no matter their course or level.
- It's multi-institutional, i.e. multiple universities will be participating in the trial at the same time. But we will team your students with one another.
Our trials use pre-set dates, themes and workflows. Outside of a trial setting, you can pick your dates, duration, project themes, delivery method, branding, assessment etc.